He was the Chief Restaurant Officer of Union Square Hospitality Group with 20+ locations. Then he became the president of BarTaco, a restaurant group with 30+ locations across 10 states. In his spare time became a master sommelier. By all metrics, Sabato Sagaria is a huge success.
But with such a high failure rate in the industry, what elements are required to achieve that level of success? Today, Sabato teaches us the lessons he learned while working with the best to become the best.
Click to sign up for our weekly newsletter.
Click here to book time on my personal calendar.
Click here to download our Restaurant Recovery Guide.
Want to streamline your front-of-house operations and increase sales? Head over to http://restaurants.yelp.com/fullcomppodcast to claim your free page and learn more about these powerful tools for your business.
- Redefining leadership at Union Square Hospitality Group
- Rolling out a zero-tipping initiative
- The importance of trust and transparency
- A one-size-fits-one approach
- Possessing a growth mindset/focus
- Can every job be your dream job?
- Creating growth opportunities within your company
- The importance of word-of-mouth advertising
- How to create word-of-mouth advertising
- Guest communication strategies
- 100% table touches
- WTF moments
- The perils and benefits of integrating with a larger company
- Lessons learned from a giant corporate structure